The City just announced the citizens chosen to serve on the Financial Challenges Community Advisory Group (CAG). Citizens submitted applications, were interviewed by an independent consultant, were evaluated by the City's senior leadership team, and then chosen to meet some balanced criteria:
I request all records related to the CAG, provided in electronic form if possible, as follows:
(1) All application materials submitted by all applicants, whether or not they were chosen for the CAG.
(2) All independent consultant interview materials for all applicants, whether or not they were chosen for the CAG, including but not limited to questions, answers, consultant interview notes, and consultant evaluations of applicants.
(3) All evaluations of all applicants by the City's senior leadership team, whether or not the applicants were chosen for the CAG.
(4) All evidence that the citizens chosen for the CAG meet the City's criteria that the CAG as a whole, represents: 1) diversity of perspective, 2) community connections, 3) broad and varied work and life experience, including but not limited to rating or scoring systems used to assure balance.
(5) All nominations and recommendations of applicants by councilmembers or anyone else in the community.
Please consult with me before incurring significant photocopying charges.